Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione propri e di terzi per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Utilizza anche cookie analytics propri e di terzi al fine di effettuare statistiche e monitoraggi sull'utilizzo del sito.
Leggi di più
ai sensi e per gli effetti di cui agli articoli 13 e 14 del Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 (in seguito, “GDPR”)
Raccolta dei dati personali
I dati personali che possono essere raccolti sono i seguenti:
- dati personali per la registrazione al sito per aprire un conto cliente
- dati presenti nella pagina conto cliente relativi all'espletamento degli ordini ed alle modalità di acquisto prescelte dall'utente
- indirizzo e-mail per la ricezione di newsletter
- dati personali forniti per ricevere un’assistenza specifica
- dati di navigazione
- dati statistici, non riconducibili alla persona, legati alla visione del sito
- dati pseudonimizzati di profilazione associati alla pubblicità personalizzata per l’utente
Facoltatività del conferimento dei dati
A parte quanto specificato per i dati di navigazione, l’utente è libero di fornire i dati personali necessari alla Morettino Srl per poter usufruire dei servizi di e-commerce messi a disposizione da parte della Società, previo consenso alla presente informativa. Il loro mancato conferimento può comportare l’impossibilità di ottenimento di quanto richiesto.
Per completezza va ricordato che in alcuni casi (non oggetto dell’ordinaria gestione di questo sito) l’Autorità può richiedere notizie e informazioni, ai fini del controllo sul trattamento dei dati personali. In questi casi la risposta è obbligatoria a pena di sanzione amministrativa.
Per quanto concerne la funzione “resta connesso”, pensata dalla Società per rendere la visione del sito il più piacevole possibile, è facoltà dell’utente renderla attiva; ad ogni modo viene richiesta la password per eventuale modifica dei dati personali e/o per effettuare un ordine.
Finalità e modalità del trattamento
I dati personali raccolti (“Dati”) possono essere trattati per le seguenti finalità:
- previo consenso dell’interessato, dare esecuzione a una specifica richiesta dell'utente ("Servizio di e-commerce");
- previo consenso dell’interessato, inviare newsletter con informazioni commerciali e/o promozionali su prodotti e servizi della Società, (“Marketing”);
- previo consenso dell’interessato, consentire alla Società di effettuare la in forma pseudonimizzata la profilazione dell’utente, per migliorare l’esperienza di acquisto, rendendola personalizzata. I Dati potranno
- essere trattati con modalità cartacee e/o elettroniche ed automatizzate, in particolare, a mezzo posta ordinaria o email, telefono (es. chiamate automatizzate, SMS, MMS), fax e qualsiasi altro canale informatico (es. siti web, mobile app);
Altri soggetti che possono trattare i dati
I Dati potranno essere trattati da soggetti operanti per conto della Società ed in forza di specifici vincoli contrattuali. I Dati potranno altresì essere comunicati a terzi per adempiere ad obblighi di legge, per rispettare ordini provenienti da pubbliche autorità, o per preventivo consenso o per esercitare un diritto della Società in sede giudiziaria.
Trasferimento dei dati al di fuori dello spazio economico europeo (SEE)
La Società attualmente non trasferisce dati al di fuori dello Spazio Economico Europeo e non li fornisce ad organizzazioni internazionali.
I dati personali dell’utente che transitano sul sito della Società vengono gestiti in maniera sicura attraverso il sistema di codifica SSL (Secure Socket Layer): questo vale dal login all’espletamento dell’ordine al mantenimento dei dati.
Collegamento a siti web di terze parti
I siti Web di terze parti accessibili da questo sito sono sotto la responsabilità delle stesse terze parti. La Società declina ogni responsabilità in merito a richieste e/o fornitura di dati personali a siti web di terze parti.
Titolare del trattamento
Titolare del trattamento è Morettino Srl, con sede legale in Via Florio, 10 - 90143 Palermo, Tel: +39-, e-mail: [email protected] Tutti i riferimenti aggiornati della Società sono riportati in pancia ad ogni pagina del sito della Società.
Conservazione dei dati
- I Dati trattati per fornire il Servizio saranno conservati dalla Società per il periodo ritenuto strettamente necessario a conseguire tali finalità, salvo nel caso in cui dovesse gestire eventuali contestazioni legate alla fornitura del Servizio, la cui conservazione sarebbe effettuata sino al completamento di tale iter.
- I Dati relativi al conto cliente sono tenuti per dieci anni dall’ultimo utilizzo del servizio da parte dell’utente.
- I Dati trattati per finalità di Marketing saranno conservati dalla Società dal momento in cui l’interessato ha fornito il proprio consenso fino a che tale consenso non sarà revocato. Nel caso in cui il consenso venisse revocato, per tali dati si potrebbe ricorrere ad un tempo di conservazione più lungo, come nel caso precedente, al fine di gestire eventuali contestazioni e/o contenziosi.
I diritti dell'interessato
All’interessato sono riconosciuti i seguenti diritti:
- diritto di accesso, ossia il diritto di ottenere dalla Società la conferma che sia o meno in corso il trattamento dei Dati e, in tal caso, di ottenerne l'accesso;
- diritto di rettifica e cancellazione, ossia il diritto di ottenere la rettifica di Dati inesatti e/o l'integrazione di Dati incompleti o la cancellazione dei Dati per motivi legittimi;
- diritto alla limitazione del trattamento, ossia il diritto a richiedere la sospensione del trattamento qualora sussistano motivi legittimi;
- diritto alla portabilità dei dati, ossia il diritto di ricevere in un formato strutturato, di uso comune e leggibile i Dati, nonché il diritto di trasmettere i Dati ad un altro titolare del trattamento, se previsti;
- diritto di opposizione, ossia il diritto opporsi al trattamento dei Dati qualora sussistano motivi legittimi, ivi compresi i trattamenti di Dati per finalità di marketing e profilazione, se previsti;
- diritto di ricevere informazioni in merito a violazioni di dati che lo riguardino.
Terms and conditions
Acceptance and change of Terms and conditions
Access to and use of the website www.morettino.com (the "Site") and the ancillary mobile sites operated by Morettino Cialding S.r.l., its subsidiaries or affiliates (collectively, “Morettino”) where these Terms and conditions are posted are governed by these Terms and conditions and require that you read and understand the same. The words "user", "you" and "your" in these Terms and conditions refer to a user of the Site. These Terms and conditions constitute a legal agreement and are entered into between you and Morettino. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BOUND BY AND COMPLY WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE.
You may use our interactive services, such as, product ratings and reviews, commenting, posting of videos, photos, recipes and stories ("User Services") and these Terms and conditions govern your use of those User Services.
Morettino may change or update the Site and/or these Terms and conditions, in whole or in part, at any time. Changes and updates to these Terms and conditions will be binding once posted on the Site. We therefore invite you to regularly access this page to verify the publication of the latest updated Terms and conditions. Your continued use of the Site following such changes or updates to these Terms and conditions will constitute your acceptance of such changes or updates.
From time to time Morettino may offer contests, sweepstakes and similar promotions on the Site, each of which shall be governed by specific rules separate from these Terms and conditions. Such rules shall be accessible from the Site offering the promotion or when you submit your entry.
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. All purchases are subject to availability and we may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased, even if you have already placed your order. In the event we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/home number provided at the time the order was made.
Unless otherwise indicated, all prices displayed on the Site are in Euro and do not include shipping fees or applicable sales taxes, and all charges will be processed in Euro. All prices are subject to change without notice and prices displayed on the Site may vary from those in stores or from store-advertised prices. Occasionally, a small number of items on the Site may be mispriced, described inaccurately or unavailable, and we may experience delays in updating information on the Site and in our advertising on other sites. As a result, we cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability and services. Please also note that while we have tried to accurately display the colors of our products, the actual colors you see on our Site will depend on your monitor. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies or omissions at any time without prior notice. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Additional terms may apply to your order that will be made available to you on the Site before you place your order. Please refer to our Shipping and Return policies on the Site to learn more about our shipping terms and return policy.
Intellectual property rights
The Site, including all information, software, code, text, displays, graphics, images, photographs, video, dialogues, music, sounds, audio, drawings, figures, menus, web pages, colors, schemes, tools, fonts, designs, diagrams, layouts, methods, processes, trademarks, trade names, logos and other materials and contents that are part of the Site, the webpages, their domain names and their design, presentation, selection and arrangement (individually and/or collectively called “Materials”) are the exclusive property of Morettino, its affiliates and/or subsidiaries, or are otherwise licensed to Morettino. The Materials are protected by copyright, trademark law, and/or other applicable state, federal, and international laws and regulations. The Materials may not, in any way or form, even partially, be copied, reproduced, distributed, sold, transferred, modified, published, adapted, translated, transmitted, rented, licensed, mirrored, framed, scraped, extracted, reverse engineered, decompiled or disassembled, except as specifically permitted by Morettino in writing. You shall not use any keywords, metatags, meta-elements, hidden text or other equivalents using the name "Morettino" or any other colorable equivalent without the prior express written consent of Morettino. You are granted a limited, nonexclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferrable, revocable license to access and use the Site, download and print hard copy portions of the Materials for your informational, non-commercial and private use only, and not for resale, republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, preparation of derivative works or other use. Such license is subject to these Terms and conditions and excludes: (a) the collection and use of any product listings, pictures or descriptions; (b) the resale of any Materials; (c) the distribution, public performance or public display of any of the Materials; or (d) use of any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction method. In the event that link codes and embed codes relating to specific contents are provided on the Site, these codes may be used by users only for their direct, personal and private use provided that said use does not take place for direct or indirect commercial and/or profitable gain. Any use of the codes and/or the Materials in violation of the limits specified in these Terms and conditions, or otherwise contrary to law, is illegal and will be prosecutable by Morettino. Morettino and its content suppliers have the exclusive right to authorize or prohibit in their sole discretion any reproduction, publication, distribution, display, modification, creation of derivative work from, or exploitation in any way of, in whole or in part, the Materials. Morettino and its content suppliers shall have the right, at any time, to claim the authorship of any Materials posted on the Site and to object to any use, distortion or other modification of such Materials. Any reproduction, publication, distribution, display, modification, creation of derivative work from, or exploitation in any way of, the Materials expressly authorized in writing by Morettino or its content suppliers shall be carried out by you for lawful purposes only and in compliance with all applicable laws.
You agree that with respect to any copy or download of the Materials, you will reproduce and include all copyright and/or other proprietary notices included in such Materials. The licenses granted hereunder immediately terminate in the event of improper use of the Site and the Materials. Users acknowledge and agree that any and all misappropriation or misuse of the Materials and/or any other information contained on the Site will cause irreparable harm to Morettino and that in such event money damages will not constitute sufficient compensation to Morettino. Consequently, in the event that you, directly or indirectly, misappropriate or misuse the Materials and/or any other information contained on the Site, you specifically consent to Morettino obtaining injunctive relief against you in addition to any other legal or financial remedies to which Morettino may be entitled.
"Morettino", the Morettino logo and other Morettino product or service names, logos or advertising slogans that may appear on the Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Morettino, and/or our affiliates or subsidiaries, and may not be used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Morettino. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned on the Site are the property of their respective owners, and may not be used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the applicable owner. Morettino and all other intellectual property owners have exclusive rights to use their respective intellectual property.
Responsibility for user content
You are solely responsible for all content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via or to the Site, through our User Services or otherwise, and the accuracy thereof, including the submission of product ratings and reviews and all other data, profile information, documents, text, software, applications, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, ratings, forum postings, comments, questions, answers or other materials (collectively, “User Content”).
User content submissions and limitation of liability
By submitting User Content to Morettino, you represent and warrant that:
- You understand you are participating in a public forum and that your User Content will be available to all other users of the Site, the User Services and potentially Third Party Sites;
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property and other rights thereto (or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to use and authorize Motettino to use all intellectual property and other rights thereto to enable inclusion and use of the User Content in the manner contemplated by the Site and these Terms and conditions);
- You forever waive all “moral rights” that you may have in such User Content as well as any rights of attribution or identification as the author of the User Content that you submit, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto;
- For any User Content that you submit, you grant Motettino a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable right and license to use, reproduce, communicate, distribute, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, edit, adapt, publish, translate, publicly display, publicly perform, use, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such User Content and/or incorporate such User Content into any form, medium or technology whether now or hereafter known throughout the world without attribution or compensation to you. This license will survive the termination of these Terms and conditions and your use of the Site;
- For any User Content that you submit, you grant Motettino the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your and/or our rights in such User Content.
You also represent and warrant that any User Content you submit:
- Is not false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Does not infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any person or entity;
- Does not violate any obligations you may have with respect to such User Content under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- Does not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- Is not, or would not reasonably be considered to be, unlawful, harmful, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, racially, ethnically, sexually or religiously biased or offensive,
- abusive, tortious, threatening or harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation, or promote criminal, immoral or illegal activity;
- Is not submitted for compensation or other consideration, except as may be otherwise permitted in writing by Morettino;
- Does not include any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- Is not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- Does not contain any software, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files;
- Is not confidential to you or any third party.
Morettino assumes no liability for and does not endorse User Content or opinion, recommendation or advice expressed therein, and Morettino disclaims all liability with respect to User Content, nor does Morettino guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of the User Content.
If your User Content includes ideas, suggestions, documents or proposals to Morettino through the User Services, (a) such User Content is not confidential or proprietary and Morettino has no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect thereto; (b) Morettino may have something similar to that User Content already under consideration or development; and (c) you are not entitled to compensation, payment or reimbursement of any kind for such User Content from Morettino. Do not send Morettino such User Content if you expect to be paid or want to continue to claim rights in such User Content.
Guidelines for user services
We value your interaction with us and highly encourage you to contribute your comments, ratings, reviews, opinions, ideas, questions and answers, images, videos, recipes, stories and other content. In order to participate constructively in our User Services, please consider the following guidelines:
- Be respectful. Everything you post should make a positive contribution and should be appropriate for viewing by all site visitors;
- Stay on topic. Relevant and insightful contributions raise the overall value of the site experience;
- Be honest. We ask that you be sincere in your participation by contributing content you know is accurate, based on your individual experience.
You may not use our User Services to impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, any Morettino official, forum leader, guide or host, or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
User Content is moderated and subject to these Terms and conditions. Morettino reserves the right to not post User Content or to remove posted User Content without notice for any reason. User Content will be excluded if it violates provisions in these Terms and conditions regarding submission and conditions Content generally. Product reviews are subject to our Customer Ratings and Reviews Terms and conditions.
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement in accordance with applicable copyright laws, including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Without limiting the foregoing, we have adopted the following policy toward copyright infringement with respect to the Site in accordance with the DMCA. Please note that repeat copyright infringers may have their access to the Site terminated. If you believe in good faith that any content residing or accessible on the Site infringes your copyright rights, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from the Site by sending a notice of copyright infringement to:
Customer Care Email: [email protected] Phone: 0039 800126692 Address: Morettino Cialding S.r.l., via Florio 126E/F, Palermo ITALY
Your notification should include the following information:
- Describe the copyrighted work, and, where possible, include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work and an identification of the content on the Site that you believe to be infringing and its location (e.g. URL);
- Contact information about the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (the “Notifying Party”), including name, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A statement that the Notifying Party has a good faith belief that the complained use of the work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement made that the information provided in the notice is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, the Notifying Party is the copyright owner or is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner;
- The Notifying Party's physical or electronic signature.
We may investigate the allegation and determine in our sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of such material from the Site, consistent with applicable law. Users who believe they are the wrongful subject of a copyright takedown notice may file a counter-notification.
Links and other websites
We invite you to interact with us on our social media pages where we post content and invite your feedback, such as at www.facebook.com/CaffeMorettino, www.twitter.com/caffemorettino or www.instagram.com/caffe_morettino/ (such sites and any other third party websites “Third Party Sites”).
The Site may contain links (the “links”) to Third Party Sites including other websites, blogs and social networks that are not operated by Morettino. Morettino does not operate, control or monitor these Third Party Sites, their content or their rules, and these Terms and conditions do not apply to the same. Any link to other Third Party Sites is provided as a convenience only and shall not imply in any way endorsement or promotion by Morettino of Third Party Sites and/or the contents published therein. Morettino makes no warranty or representation whatsoever as to the content, goods or services, privacy practices provided on or through Third Party Sites and accepts no responsibility for such websites or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Morettino does not recommend that its users access Third Party Sites, and if you choose to access any Third Party Site, you do so at your own risk and you are subject to the terms and conditions and privacy policies imposed by such site. You should always check and ensure that you comply with the terms and conditions posted on such Third Party Sites.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS MORETTINO (AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES AND THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS), FROM ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, COSTS, EXPENSES, OBLIGATIONS AND DAMAGES OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, INCLUDING REASONABLE LEGAL FEES, ARISING OUT OF (A) YOUR USE OF AND ACCESS TO THE SITE AND THE USER SERVICES; (B) YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY TERM OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS; (C) A BREACH OF YOUR REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES SET FORTH ABOVE REGARDING CONTENT; (D) YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY LAW OR THE RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY COPYRIGHT, PROPERTY OR PRIVACY RIGHT); OR (E) ANY CLAIM THAT ANY USER CONTENT YOU SUBMITTED CAUSED DAMAGE TO A THIRD PARTY. THIS INDEMNIFICATION OBLIGATION WILL SURVIVE THE TERMINATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE USER SERVICES.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO AND NAVIGATION AND USE OF THE SITE AND THE USER SERVICES ARE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND UNDER YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NEITHER MORETTINO NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, NOR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES ARE LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT ANY RISK OF INJURY RELATED TO THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE SITE, THE USER SERVICES AND THE PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) AND SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “WHERE IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. THE SITE AND USER SERVICES MAY BE TEMPORARILY INACCESSIBLE OR OTHERWISE CONTAIN DEFECTS THAT IMPACT YOUR EXPERIENCE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MORETTINO DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, MORETTINO MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, QUALITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY OR ACCURACY OF THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THAT THE SITE, ITS CONTENT OR THE USER SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SITE, USER SERVICES OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. THESE DISCLAIMERS WILL SURVIVE THE TERMINATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
Limitation of liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MORETTINO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, NOR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF COMMERCIAL INFORMATION AND/OR ANY OTHER FINANCIAL LOSS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO YOUR USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR RELIANCE ON THE SITE, THE USER SERVICES, OR THE MATERIALS, CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, OR ANY UNAVAILABILITY OR NONPERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS THAT MAY INFECT YOUR DEVICE, PROGRAMS OR DATA DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE USER SERVICES OR ANY LINKED THIRD PARTY SITE, OR THE CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS IN VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT MORETTINO IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY WILL SURVIVE THE TERMINATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND YOUR USE OF THE SITE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, IN THE EVENT THAT MORETTINO IS FOUND LIABLE IN RESPECT OF ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER CONTRACTUAL, EXTRA-CONTRACTUAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH (I) THE WEBSITE POLICIES OR ANY OF THE FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITIES OF THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT, OR YOUR USE OR INABILITY AND CONDITIONS THEREOF, MORETTINO'S LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID FOR USE THEREOF OR ACCESS THERETO; OR (II) ANY PRODUCT SOLD THROUGH THE SITE, MORETTINO'S LIABILITY SHALL BE STRICTLY LIMITED TO THE SALE PRICE OF THAT PRODUCT.
Exclusions to limitations on liability and disclaimers
NOTHING IN THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY LANGUAGE SHALL SERVE TO DENY ANY CONSUMER, THAT IS A RESIDENT OF NEW JERSEY, (I) THE RIGHT TO BRING A PRODUCT LIABILITY CLAIM UNDER THE NEW JERSEY PRODUCT LIABILITY ACT, N.J.S.A. 2A:58C-1, (II) THE ABILITY TO SEEK PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR (III) THE ABILITY TO SEEK CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IN INSTANCES OF INJURY TO THE PERSON IN THE CASE OF CONSUMER GOODS. CERTAIN STATES LAWS SIMILARLY DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
The Site is not targeted towards, nor intended for use by, anyone under the age of 18. You must be at least age 18 to access and use the Site.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Site and User Services and for any activities or actions under your password. You will not provide any false personal information on the Site or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security.
You acknowledge and agree that Morettino, in its sole and absolute discretion, may, without notice to you, suspend or terminate your use of, or access to, your account, the Site or any User Services and remove and discard any related User Content for any reason, including where Morettino believes that you have violated any provision of these Terms and conditions. You agree that Morettino shall not be liable to you as a result of any such suspension or termination. Morettino reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law or in equity for violations of these Terms and conditions. Morettino reserves the right to modify and/or discontinue the Site and/or User Services, at any time, for any reason and without notice.
The failure of Morettino to insist upon strict adherence to any provision of these Terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such provision and shall not be considered a waiver of or limit Morettino'a right thereafter to insist upon strict adherence to that provision or any other provision contained in these Terms and conditionse.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, these Terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Italian Republic, without regard to its conflicts of law rules, and all claims, legal proceedings or litigation arising in connection with these Terms and conditions, the Site and the Users' Services will be brought solely in Italy.
If any provision of these Terms and conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.